Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Product Review: L'oreal De-crease Eyeshadow Base

L'Oreal Decrease Eyeshadow Base smoothes eyelids and evens skin tones to allow creaseless eye color. It provides a flawless canvas for application of any kind of eye shadow. Can also be worn alone for a clean, natural look.

I got this eyeshadow primer months ago when a good friend of mine went back from the US after 8 years. (miss you, luisa!)

I've been wanting to try this primer for quite a while back then since compared to my UDPP, it's cheaper. Too bad it isn't available here in the Philippines.

I've been using this product to some of my clients and i didn't hear any negative feedbacks, so i guess this works for them. But hey, i need to try it out on myself as well! :)

So i used this as a base when i wore my JLYNNE eotd.

and here's how my eyeshadow looked like after my shift:

terrible, i know! ewwwwww....

so i guess you know what my verdict is. :)

anyways, you know how uber oily my lids are...and this product works on others, but not on me. so i think, given a chance to get this again...i'd probably get this for my clients and not for me.

but yeah, blending is easier with this primer as compared to UDPP. but i need something that would work with my "oil-mine" lids.

swatch

my mufe e/s with no primer (left) and with l'oreal primer (right)

so yeah, it does work if you want the colors to pop out...provided you don't have oily lids like mine.

tata!


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hi sis, I have this too and I would say it does work on other people who doesn't have "uber" oily lids :) I love it's creaminess too!

miemiemie said...

it creased on me too..kita nga dun sa post ko na mix and match challenge face :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...