Tuesday, November 4, 2008

and because i am so damn lazy to go to the grocery...

just went to the nearest Mercury Drug again to buy some stuffs. i know items there are sold at a much expensive price, but aghh...i am so tired after work that i can no longer go to the grocery and do some decent shopping.

anyways, here's what i got:

magazines...i wonder why i even buy them. i dont read them anyway, i just look at the pictures...LOL

some stuffs...yeah i am taking MET glutathione, i need a dose of antioxidants too ya know! and since i began reading Girltalk again, i bought myself Teranex glycolic soap. just in time, since i am breaking out so baaaddd!

lookie:



i wish this is not because of the PONDS anti-aging creams i've been using for almost a week now. i am so loving its luminous effect...sigh.


i am now back with my anti-acne regimen: Tea Tree toner and Panoxyl cream, and yeah...Teranex! i'm keeping my fingers crossed. please wish me luck!


and i also bought this:
nahh...i don't have athletes foot! LOL...but last weekend, i was bitten by an insect. me thinks by a cockroach, eeew (yeah!) KATIALIS means "get rid of the itch" (just my guess...lol)
my leg looks like this now:


it's so dammmnn itchyyy. i woke up earlier and i forgot that i am not supposed to scratch it...so i did! and now it's gotten worse :(
and just when i am going to attend X's brother's wedding this weekend. so what now? i can't wear a dress!?
waaaah!
if anybody knows a better cure, please let me know. i am so trying hard to keep my hands off my leg. i soooo want to scratch it like crazy.
sniff.
breaking out so bad + sore leg...i really get wet when it rains... :(

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ouch i hope you get well soon, your legs looks itchy!!!

I love the new mags you bought..wow Sarah Geronimo's really on the roll! She was the model for Preview or was it MEGA? and now this....

*KiM* said...

owww..that is really itchy! I know haha. Try using Katinko..it's good for itchy skin. I've also been using Clarisyl dunno if that's the correct spelling + the Clinique anti-blemish set and I noticed my skin is slowly clearing up. =D

Gracie said...

Oh my gosh! That looks pretty bad sis :(... Panoxyl works for me so I hope it does for you too sis :)

Michelle said...

Systral ointment(u can buy it at any drugstore) is the best for insect bites for me. You should give it a try! :)

Tracy Roa said...

If Gold Bond medicated cream is available where you are, I'd recommend that for the insect bite. I practically lived off of that stuff when I first went to Hawaii because I had so many bug bites. Good luck!

Crystal Gale said...

hi sis! the product that I use for insect bites (they are really itchy for long times) is Emu Oil Cream..super fast in removing itchies and it moisturizes too so your skin wont flake..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...