Monday, November 3, 2008

sorry for the lack of updates + bridal photoshoot...

i know...i've been MIA for the past weeks. i miss blogging so much. darn, i wish i am not that tired when i get home so i can still post. :(
but i'll try my best, my dearies.

anyways, here's some pics of the bridal photoshoot we've done last October 18. I am so lucky to be my dear friend's (and dermatologist) MUA and MOH on her very special day. Good thing she agreed to have a photoshoot after her trial makeup. Geesh, i didnt know she trusts me that much! LOL


model (and bride-to-be): Dr. Joan Catherine D. Banzon

Images by: Richard Buenaventura of Studio28

a couple of more pics here.

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis that is a lovely bridal look! congrats...so happy for you! When's yours? HEHEHHEHE *hugs*

Tara Cabullo said...

She seems like the perfect bride, dear! Wait, MUA and MOH? Wow! You had a lot on your hands! What about your photos? Post, post, post! =P

Gracie said...

I love this bridal make up sis! You made her look really fresh and perfect for the big day :) Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...