Monday, November 10, 2008

and i did a bit more shopping...

i know i should stop...but hey, i haven't been shopping for the last month no...so i guess it's okay. (here's me trying to justify my spending. hehehe).

so what did i get last this time (last weekend, actually):

just because i have 3 laptops that i use at home and it's a pain switching from one laptop to another to get connected to the net. it messes up my connection too! so yeah, now i am unwired! yebahhh!

just because mom wants VS Very Sexy and i love Ralph!

uhm, i know i promised myself not to get a copy of this magazine ever again (dont ask me why...lol) but i just can't say no to their Beauty Awards!

so there...

i wish i'd stop from buying...but i have more in my list. lol!


1 comment:

sab said...

wow! shopping galore! i need a copy of that mag too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...