Sunday, November 16, 2008

a quick break from work....

i've been too busy with work. most of my time are spent in the office and last week, i think my body had enough. i felt like too much stress has taken its toll on me. i palpitated like crazy that i got scared. mom immediately decided to visit me and help me relax.

we got a few stuffs for our Christmas Tree and had lunch. we even went to see a doctor. sigh, if i could only spend more time with my family.

so here's my "date-with-mom" look:
and of course, what's a date with my mom without some shopping?

some stuffs from Japan Store and Mossimo

YSL White Mode Powder Foundation and YSL Top Secrets (primer)

gorgeous, no?

i read from Preview Magazine that this is one great primer

(i should stop reading magazines from now on...LOL)

because i got Mom her Creme de La Mer (finally!)

gotta try Artdeco's mineral e/s in Antique Pink

i also re-organized my kikay corner...(trust me, i did something!)
and after a long day, i went home to my dear bear...
tata!


6 comments:

jamie said...

happy na si tita, may creme de la mer na siya!! woohoo!:D

*KiM* said...

wow! lots of makeup =D Can I shop in your room? hahaha

Anonymous said...

hi. wanna ask where you got the YSL primer. I have been dying to get one of those and its always out of stock in rustan's edsa. Nice blog! --V

jamie said...

ury - shen and moi luvs shopping at her room!! lol!:P

Iambrigitte said...

halu jamie, yep happy na sha ako sad kasi im broke. wahahaha

hehehe, i have so little pa ury makalat lang ung station ko kaya mukhang madami. hhehe

hiyeee anonymous i got it at rustans glorietta :)thanks po!

hahaha, ksi ang kalat ng room ko parang divisoria ano jamie lol

Iambrigitte said...

halu jamie, yep happy na sha ako sad kasi im broke. wahahaha

hehehe, i have so little pa ury makalat lang ung station ko kaya mukhang madami. hhehe

hiyeee anonymous i got it at rustans glorietta :)thanks po!

hahaha, ksi ang kalat ng room ko parang divisoria ano jamie lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...