Tuesday, November 25, 2008

last Saturday...

imagine me under lying on the bed, under this light...

i was so scared...really having second thoughts. but i gotta do it...i had to...and yeah, it did hurt.
and i realized, i should've not skipped getting facials in the first place! imagine....i haven't had my face cleansed for hmm, i think 3 friggin' months!?
so finally, i went to the most raved (in girltalk) facial center in the metro nowadays...GODIVA Skin Care Station. I visited the Bel-Air branch. I originally planned on having the diamond peel but because of my breakouts, i was advised to have the acne facial w/ Vit C first. and boy, i was soo glad that i did. I love the facial that my attendant, Gina, gave me. It did hurt a little, but 'twas tolerable. my face was all red after, but it went away after a couple of hours. my face felt so clean right after. and now i can look straight in the mirror without getting embarassed of those gross whiteheads/blackheads on my nose.

i was so happy with my facial session that i decided to avail of their Silver Membership (Php5k, consumable) and also bought some of their products which were recommended (no hardselling, promise!):

fruit acid cream and Vit C serum


i am so getting addicted to VNC...they are so comfortable!

my dinner...
(yeah, i am so missing RICE!)
i must...i must...i must decrease my size!
yebah!


2 comments:

- - aika - - said...

prettty naman ng shoes :D

Shen said...

kalaoka your hauls! love the salad (minus the tomato!). :) hehehe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...