Thursday, November 6, 2008

CAUSE and EFFECT...

CAUSE:
a week ago, the heel of my favorite shoe broke while i'm in the office. i had to borrow and wear an officemate's slippers for the rest of the day and on my way home. i was really devastated for i sooo love this pair. sniff.
i glued it when i got home but i can't bring myself to wearing it again...i am so scared that it might break while i'm in the mall or somewhere. that would be really embarassing, no!?

EFFECT:

bought a new pair!


love...love...love my new shoes! so comfy and the heels are sturdy (i hope!).

but yeah, i still miss my old pair.

4 comments:

Tracy Roa said...

Cute boots! I don't know what I'd do if I broke a heel. It hasn't happened to me (yet).

sab said...

if it naturalizer i bet it's sturdy. and comfy too!

what did you do to the other one? run on it? :)

Gracie said...

Wow! You know me when it comes to shoes sis ;)... I won't risk wearing the broken sis... as what you said, we have to avoid unnecessary public embarassment ha ha ha! Love your new pair sis :)

Anonymous said...

that once happened to me, good thing i was a few steps away from home haha! love love the new boots! sexy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...