Thursday, November 6, 2008

more loots...

...so i decided to go to the mall to get some stuffs.
i bought "toot" some "toot" for our "toot." woot! LOL.

anyways, here's what i got for myself:

time for me to go back to reading. and yeah, i need to familiarize myself with this new love saga by Meyer. I've been hearing a lot of raves about the story. Geesh, i need to finish the book before the movie hits the theaters!

i'm such in a bad need to find a good skincare regimen. i've been using Ponds (age miracle) for more than a week now and it's breaking me out! boohooh! too bad, i really love the luminous effect it gives me.

i was actually thinking of going back to Obagi but i'll give this new line of L'oreal a try.

wish me luck!

6 comments:

Tracy Roa said...

Let me know how you like the book! I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, but I haven't had the chance to check out any of the books. My cousin LOVES the whole series, but I've also heard some people say it doesn't live up to the hype.

Hope everything works out with your skin! Mine has been acting up as well, and I have no idea what to do, and I'm too lazy to see my dermatologist. =/ I'm actually going to try the Hydrafacial because I've heard a lot of raves on that.

sab said...

my sister read all four of the books. hahaha! yeah she loves it. i don't know why actually.

i've been meaning to buy dermagenesis for the longest time too. but i also wanna try pond's.

DeBi said...

i read the four books and i love them...a love story...great for those people who are into romantic novels...heheheh
i finished the 3 books in two weeks... :)

jamie said...

from all the books, i think twilight is the best. i love the series but for me its not the next harry potter. the plot is like ehh.. but well if ur the romantic type of person, its a must read cuz the guy is just perfect!

*KiM* said...

Is it just me??? I only liked the Twilight. Didn't enjoy the 2nd and 3rd much. Breaking Dawn is ok =)

Gracie said...

Good luck on your DermaGenesis sis. I've actually tried a sample size of it I found my fashion mag and liked it. However, I've still got loads of Olay Definity so I've to wait until I've ran out. Keep us posted on how you'll get on with it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...