Monday, November 10, 2008

another "lazy-me" eotd...

lately, i've been so lazy to put on eyemakeup that i get contented on just having one color on my lids...one eyecolor!? arrgghhh, i must be going insane now!? i am thinking, with this behavior, how on earth am i going to finish all my eyeshadows? i haven't been doing makeup lately on other people as well....geesh. am i losing my makeup mojo? omg...no!!!!
anyways...here's another lazy day eotd of mine. i just used MAC Glamour Check e/s on my lids and MAC fluidline in Blacktrack.




i am still breaking out so bad...maybe that's another reason why i don't have much interest on makeup lately. i had a peeling session with my derma last weekend so i am expecting to shed off dead skin (like crazy) for the next few days. hayyy...i wish this breakout period goes away soon!

and my eyebags...so terrible! i am planning to undergo surgery soon. will be having a consultation this week. will update you ladies about it!

tata!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...