Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FAREWELL....

i tried to keep up with my busy schedule at work and still update my blog. but as you can see, i haven't been doing a great job. i may have been posting sometimes but mostly, it would just be EOTDs/FOTDs...and worse, they all look the same. i know i've been boring you to death with my senseless posts for quite a long time now.

also, i have a lot of personal issues that i would need to deal with first. my life has been like a rollercoaster ride for these past few months, and no matter how hard i try to pretend that i am doing okay, people (who really know me) would still know that i am not.

it's hard...and i would definitely miss all of you. but i don't have any choice but to say goodbye for now. i would no longer be posting in here since in a state that i am in now, posting about makeup and anything about vanity would be really inappropriate. i am sorry, dear readers. you've been with me for this past year...and you have encouraged me in every way you can to continue my passion with makeup. i will never forget all of you.

thanks , dear readers. i will surely miss all of you. i will continue reading your blogs, though.

i wish you all the best, dearies.

please pray for me that i'd be able to go thru my problems now.

to give you a bit of idea about my problems, pls. see my post here.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

9 comments:

- - aika - - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

aww jheng, i hope things become better for you. i know how it is to hit the bottom, but you'll rise up from it :)

izumi said...

awww.. well i hope you get through your problems asap :( i'll miss your lovely purple fotds!

Gracie said...

Sis, I'm blogging because of you and I can't believe you're talking about leaving. I just hope that you won't completely quit blogging. I'm truly gonna miss you :)

Crystal Gale said...

sis, i hope everything will be alright for you soon..just don't forget to ask Him for help and guidance..God bless..thanx for all the wonderful posts! I hope to read something from you again :)

Jem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Gale said...

AHHHHHHH!!! you got me there! haha :)

lelila said...

waaah loka ka jheng!!!

kala ko talaga totoo!!! haha!

Jem said...

kyyaaahhh!

i forgot that today is april fools day...

i was a victim!
XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...