Tuesday, April 14, 2009

first day of (new) work look....

yep...i just had my first day at my new job today! actually, it's just an orientation. it'll be a two-day orientation and on Wednesday, i'll be on the other office location where i'd be based. I'll miss Makati for sure...i've been working in Makati for 7yrs now and it's my first time to work outside the business district. just thinking about it makes me feel sad. i will surely miss my officemates from my previous work...but life must go on. besides, i am sure we would still see each other from time to time.

changes are inevitable...we just need to cope up with these changes and accept things as they come. i'm sure sooner or later, i'd be adjusted and yeah, will meet new friends.
anyways, i didn't want to scare off my new colleagues with my "colorful" makeup..so for a start, i just used neutrals (ack, not again!) i looked around and i didn't see much women wearing makeup (ugh, i'm dead)...but i'm hoping i'd see more when we get transferred to the real office location.



EYES:
UDPP
MAC e/s in Creme Royal and Paradisco (from HK Lucky Tom palette)
NYX Chai
MAC fluidline in Dipdown
Shiseido eyelash primer
MAC Plush Lash mascara
PAC white eyeliner




FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Illuminare Extra Coverage Foundation/Concealer in Portofino Porcelain
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MSF blush in Hot Planet
MAC HK Tahitian Sand
MAC Sculpt and Shape


LIPS:
MAC HK Cute-ster
MAC HK She Loves Candy

so there..i guess i'd still be stuck with neutrals. sniff. but i promise to at least bring you a more colorful eotd during "happy fridays" :) or whenever i feel like it. hehehe
and since i've been gaining weight like crazy, i knew i had to buy new clothes (GRRRR). so i dropped by the mall today to get new stuff.


i used to wear XS from Terranova, now i'm up one size....huwaaaaaahhhh!



7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

goodluck sis on your first day of job! :)

Chrissy said...

Good luck on the first day of your job! Hopefully more people will be wearing makeup so you can wear makeup too. :) I love the look you did, it's really cute. I don't tend to like neutrals, but this is such a nice happy look. ^_^

izumi said...

yay, first day! hopefully when you transfer.. you can wear colorful makeup xD haha. your neutral look is very cute! i love your shirts too :D

Edna said...

pretty look :) now i'm going to try that look tomorrow with my HK palette!!

Tara Cabullo said...

You know, ever since you advised me to stay away from browns, I've been wearing grays and gunmetal shades to work! Haha, it's that scary. And I work in the financial industry ha :) I'm sure it's not bad to wear colors at your work! And on top of everything else, you can carry it well.

Going back to the topic, your eye makeup is sooo lovely! Like salmon and gold and that is such a nice combo! Ang ganda, sis!

* Jen * said...

Congratulations on your new job! =)

I agree with teeyah. You can wear colors at work! I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off.

Crystal said...

be brave and wear colors again! LOL. you and nikki serve as inspiration for me to go out wearing colorful e/s more :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...