Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates....

i missed you, ladies. i haven't been able to post for days, my work load has been crazy like hell and i hardly had time to do something else than work. i wake up (after 3-4hrs of work), prepare and go to work. stay in the office for more than 12 hrs and then go home. sigh.

today was my second day of driving lessons. it was okay. still nervous though, but i'll get used to it...i need to, anyways. it's weird...an hour later of my lessons, i felt sick. i slept for the rest of the afternoon, and i was starving when i woke up. it's hard not having somebody around you and you're feeling sick. i am feeling weak but i have to look after myself or else...

oh well...my bday is a week from now. i still have no idea how to go about celebrating my 30th (shucks, i'm getting old!) bday. for sure, i'll just be stuck at work. sniff.

i wish i'll be back to blogging in no time...it really helps me de-stress and not feel all alone.

tata!


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow, you are so busy! I hope you are okay. Hopefully things will be good for you soon!

Good luck with the driving lessons, I had mine too and I remember how nervous I was the first couple of times. You get used to it fast, though. :)

I hope you have a good birthday. Happy birthday in advance.

Tara Cabullo said...

Hello busybee :) Don't overwork yourself! :) All work and no play and all that, heehee. But I'm sure you're loving your work and being very happy.

Wow, 30?? SERIOUSLY? You girls know how to hide the age ha. That's a compliment :P Seriously, though, I didn't know. I hope you have a happy birthday, however way you spend it. Good luck with the driving lessons. :) *hugs*

Edna said...

Good luck on your driving lessons! It'll be so much fun after you get your license :)

AskMeWhats said...

30th birthday ka na sis?? Can't believe it!!!!! But I'm still your ate...i am older than you :D :D :D

Sis, goodluck on your job and your driving :)

*KiM* said...

Advance Happy Birthday! Good luck on your driving lessons...you can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...