Friday, April 10, 2009

more meooowwwrrr....

and so i finally got X's loot bag for me:

each time i see a black bag like this one, my heart goes "thump, thump, thump!"


more MAC Hello Kitty, yay!

Tahitian beauty powder, Tippy blush, Milk pigment, Too Dolly palette, Popster lip conditioner, Nice to be nice lipglass and Cutester lipstick (yeah, now i have two!)

i already got myself Popster and then Pink Fish a week ago, and he sent me another Popster. so i gave mine (the one i previously got) to my sis :)

milk pigment

Pink Fish lip conditioner and Nice to be nice lipglass

Tahitian Sand beauty powder and Tippy blush
(i love the blush, really gives you that youthful glow and the beauty powder can be a great highlighter!)

i love, love my new makeup! good thing X is getting used to my love for makeup. when he learned that his friend is going home to the Philippines, he immediately called me up and asked me what i want from MAC. hehehe...and i told him, Hello Kitty, of course! and he did buy me stuff. he's actually complaining about the cost but he's happy seeing me happy with my new toys. LOL

and just when i told myself that i'd stop buying magazines since they are just piling up without me being able to read them... (i just look at the pictures hehehe)

by the way, it's LENTEN season here in the Philippines. me and my family are just staying at home, but we would hear mass on Easter Sunday. I actually bought DVDs and i plan to watch some tv series, but i haven't started on that yet. i just spent the first two days of my vacation sleeping and eating. hehehe...

Have a peaceful Lenten season to all!

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow for more MEEEOOOWW Mr. X is so sweet..sis mee too! I've been spending the past 2 days, eating, sleeping, watching dvds, baboy! hahhahaha :) Happy Easter in advance sis!!!

Tara Cabullo said...

Hahaha! I'm also buhay baboy this week :D Wee! Mr. X is sooo nice! He knows what you want :)

Crystal said...

you have popster? wow i'm so inggit.

Gracie said...

Happy Easter sis! Hmmm... I'm wondering... are you fasting? or... FAST EATING! Hahahaha!

Wow sis! Love your HK haul! An absolute mega haul sis! Yeah, X is super duper sweet! :)

izumi said...

ohhh i love pink fish and nice to be nice! so pretty :) makes me want to go check out MAC to see if they have any more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...