Monday, April 27, 2009

Tutorial: Golden Brown

For this look, i used my neglected Shiseido Silk Eyeshadow quad in Thunder and Lighting. I got it last year and i haven't been using it that much. Personally, i find the eyeshadow too powdery. And the shimmers, it falls off like crazy! I ended up with shimmers on my cheeks...argh.

anyways, on with the tutorial:

1. Prime your lids. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and topped it with MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre:

2. Apply the yellow gold shade on the inner 3/4 of the lid:

3. Apply the brown shade on the outer lid:


4. Blend with the yellow, add more if needed. Blend, blend, blend:


5. Apply highlighter (MAC Shroom), curl lashes and apply coats of mascara. Line the upper and lower lashlines:



Hope you like it!
If you have any requests on what look (can be one of my previous EOTDs), leave me a message on my cbox or shoot me an email.
tata!


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love your looks, they are always so simple and so pretty. I guess that's one bad thing about me, I over complicate things. Thank you for doing a tutorial, I will try it out! :)

Edna said...

Very pretty and neutral look! I like :)

AskMeWhats said...

WONDERFUL sis :)

Crystal said...

simple yet nice! i like looks like this!

Ley said...

Elo! This is my 1st time to reply in a blog. When I first came across yours, I must say I got hooked. I just started experimenting with makeup and I find your posts most especially your FOTD/EOTD most helpful and inspiring. Thanks and keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...