Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tutorial: shower "Despair" with "Compassion" look...

(pathetic title, no?)

I'm back with another tutorial...and this time, it has a bit of colors as compared with my last tut. I tell you, i don't want to scare off my new officemates with my uber-colorful looks. i prefer to shock them bit by bit. hehehe


1. Apply eye primer on the entire lid

2. Apply AWG e/s in Compassion on the lid

3. Apply Aromaleigh e/s in Strawberry Despair on the outer lid

4. Blend

5. Apply Hoppin' (from MAC Heatherette Trio 1) as highlight and blend.

6. Apply MAC Stylin' (from Lucky Tom HK palette) on the lower lashlines, line upper lash lines with Stila smudgepot then curl lashes and apply coats of Mascara.

Final look:


hope you like it, dearies.

muaaah!

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay for more color! That's right, shock them bit by bit until they get used to seeing you with colorful makeup and you can wear whatever you want again!

Love the look, I'll try it when I get more shimmer stuff! (Which I hope will be soon soon sooonnnn!)

I love how you do your eyebrows btw.

Good luck still on the new job!

izumi said...

ooooo so pretty :) love the colors! one day at a time xD

AskMeWhats said...

so romantic :) awww..you're taking your time with colors ha? hahaah

Tara Cabullo said...

Girly and pretty :) Good luck with the job, too :)

The Shades Of U said...

Niiiice!! It's good to see closeups of your famous (and gorg) eyebrows again. hehe :)

*KiM* said...

I like this better than the lighter eotds =D

Crystal said...

ooh you have stila smudgepots? i so so want that.

Iambrigitte said...

thanks chrissy, i'm itching to wear colors again. but we're on business attire everyday...ugh.

thanks izumi..yep, im taking my time..lol

hahhaa romantic ba nikki? kainis i have nobody to be romantic with. sniff

thanks teeyah muaaah

hahhaha, kakatakot brows ko no annielise...thanks thanks. i love your EOTDs too!

thanks kim!

ohh, u want smudgepots crystal? ako naman i dont really like them. u want ba? i have brown and gray, the black one kasi used na. just let me know

MissKarenAshley said...

Very cute. Thanks for the tutorial.

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Karen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...