Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting ready for work with my purple look...

'twas not Friday, but i felt like playing with a bit of color. I am still in the process of making my officemates get used to me wearing makeup...and i think i'm going there for i went to work once with just powder and lined brows and of them actually asked "how come you're not wearing makeup today?" lol..

and this is what i usually wear in the office. now you know why i just can't wear LOUD colors...hehehehe



and yeah, i need to clean my mirror.
LOL!


10 comments:

Edna said...

:) pretty purple!

I have braces too!

Cinthia Truong said...

Awww the outfit is cute. Very professional looking but still fab.

izumi said...

cute! and i think it's funny how you're wearing down your coworkers xD to the point where they ask you!

Chrissy said...

It's good to know your colleagues are getting used to you wearing makeup! It's kinda funny how they asked you why you weren't. Lol. Nice colorful look!

Tiff said...

I love both your outfit and makeup. Your eyebrows are such a nice shape :).

AskMeWhats said...

love your outfit sis~ and I'm sure your colleagues will get used to your eye colors..just take one step at a time LOL :) That's what you're doing no?

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sis! how long have you been wearing braces AbcGrrrL? i wish i can get rid of mine real soon...been wearing them for almost 4yrs now. :(

hahaha thanks EbeautyBlog, i am used to wearing just jeans and shirt. i look normal wearing these attires though, just dont make me talk..i talk/sound horrible. heheeh

thanks izumi and chrissyaww, thanks tiff.you should see my brows when i haven't filled them in. lol

thanks nikki, i am trying to get myself used to wearing formals.

Tara Cabullo said...

I love your outfit, sis! It IS corporate and FAB! :) Me really likey! :)

And yay on purples for EOTD! Wee!

fuzkittie said...

Cute look!!

aquaracer said...

such a cute outfit! and i like the purple look! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...