Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BB Series: Missha Perfect Cover BB cream

I've been hearing a lot of raves on Missha BB creams...actually, this brand get the most number of rave from BB users out there. And the curious me gotta know why.

by the way, I won't be posting a before pic anymore since I am quite sure you've had enough of my horrible bare face already.
^_^

applied a layer of the bb cream all over face...no finishing powder.
(see how more matte it looks as compared to Skin79)

again, i didn't use any concealer but I built the coverage on blemished areas and undereyes by patting another layer of the bb cream.

applied the rest of my makeup and a layer of Shu Uemura finishing powder

comparing to Skin79, I didn't have to reapply my finishing powder but I did blot a few times the entire day.

after 10hrs:

red marks are again visible but not that much. i also still look like I have the bb cream on, it didn't totally slide off my face. again, I didn't use any primer.

hmmm...what do you think? looks like I have one candidate for a possible full size purchase huh?


4 comments:

Rhania E. said...

hi dear, how about an organic bb cream?

lizz of Lizz Buenaventura.com is selling some of her great finds in korea. (^_^) just sharing (recently bought a wine softener peeling from her store)

her bb cream review:
http://www.lizzbuenaventura.com/2010/07/hyalins-beauty-insurance-organic-bb.html

keep on posting great reviews (^_^) and thanks for sharing

bibay said...

sis anong skin type mo? madami kasi nagfeedback na missha broke them out. Sana magwork sayo :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i bought a sample of Missha too on ebay.. love it din! i wanna buy the full size pero inubos ko pa si Dr. Jart hehe

Isabeau Jane said...

ang nakakainis sa missha and most bb creams is the white mask on pictures.. pero it looks nice in person, dewy look..

The ViXeN's LaiR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...