Friday, July 2, 2010

FOREVER 21 Private Party

oh yes, I was there! after reading all the "sneak peek" posts of my fellow bloggers, i just knew i had to check it out. thanks Shen for tagging me along :)

seeing this earlier made my heart go "thump! thump!"

this is just a corner in their HUUUUGE store

i'm sure my lil sister would go gaga over these dresses!
(i just did)

and guess who I went shopping with?

Nikki, Shen and Earth

I saw a lot of familiar faces inside the store, but I guess we were all too busy shopping that we didn't have much time to chit chat. i spent more than 2hrs inside, and I am sure I wasn't able to check out everything! again, their store is so huge and they have lots of stuff!

feeling envious?
don't be.
Forever 21 will be open for the public today. SM Megamall will be opening its doors at 930am, so be the first to be there! a 200-peso coupon will be given to the first 250 people in line, so hurry!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great! Wish we have forever 21 here so I don't have to always order online. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...