Wednesday, July 7, 2010

my Forever 21 loot...

a week ago, I was one of those people who went gaga during Forever 21's private party. the store is so big and there are lots of pretty stuff I wanted to get...but of course, I need to stay within a budget. :)

i'm more of a jeans-shirt/blouse kind of girl...but this time, I decided to be a little girly so I got myself 3 dresses and one necklace. I initially wanted to get 4 dresses, but I got the wrong size and I just couldn't remember where exactly to go and get another size (yeah, that's how big the store is!) I could've searched more patiently but my shoes are killing me.

so here's my loot:

denim dress
this is love-at-first-sight...when I first saw it, I just knew I gotta have it.

floral tube dress
I love the color and its material

fish necklace
I had no plans of getting some accessories, but I saw this at the cashier (someone might have changed their mind and pass up on this) and I really had to think first before finally deciding to get it.

I love the dresses, I really do. I love dresses but I feel so awkward whenever I am wearing one. I am not poised and lady-like...and my friends would often tease me on the way I walk coz I walk like somebody who's up for a fight...hahaha!


oh well.. ^_^

oh, i said 3 dresses right? so where's the third one?

here:


I wore this to an event...topped with a shawl. I am not used to wearing sleeveless or tube tops, because of my HUGE arms and this ugly (and also HUGE) keloid on my left shoulder.

so there's my F21 loot. i wish I can go back soon...I can actually, but I am trying to keep my shopping expenses to a minimum. hmmm, but I guess another visit next payday won't hurt then?



9 comments:

Caby said...

That dress really looked nice on you! flattering! :) Ang sarao mag shopping sa forever21!! :) Will post mt loot soon :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE forever21!!!!!!!!!! they are so great. unique items + great prices!

-adara
(prettyinpinklipstick.blogspot.com)

Shen said...

everything is gorgeous and completely different! :) i can't wait for you to wear all of it.. not all at once though. hehehe! miss yah sis!!

AskMeWhats said...

I saw your dress in person, super bagay!!! I swear sexy tignan!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

woot woot! ang sexy mo sis! i love the 2nd and 3rd dress =)

miemiemie said...

ate jheng oh,your arms aren't big kaya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The dresses are adorable, Jheng! :D

bunee said...

forever21 has such cute stuff ! AND its so inexpensive ! i lovee the last dress, its soo girly but in a subtle way especially with the little bow !

Ai Ellico Baja said...

The fish necklace is very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...