Thursday, July 22, 2010

they are here!

my 16-samples of BB cream are here!
(booty shake)

I honestly got confused as to what brand to sample first. I checked some reviews so I'll have an idea what to get.

I have samples from Skinfood, Tony Moly, Baviphat, Missha, Hanskin to name a few. I've been sampling these past few days and I have one that I am getting in full size. Yey! but yes, i'll still (try) to sample all of them and post a bit of review here..and probably an FOTD? let's see..

the seller gave me some freebies too!

I can't wait to try everything...I'm again a willing guinea pig, LOL!

5 comments:

Kate Gene said...

What a nice haul! I look forward to your reviews!

Phoebe Ann said...

Where'd you get that?!?! I WANT!

Anonymous said...

Sis! I want! Plz give me the web site....

zashiq5 said...

same here...where did you get that>>>??

Iambrigitte said...

hi sisters, i got it from an ebay seller named bhappywithme :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...