Monday, April 25, 2011

EOTD: Majolica Majorca Jewelling Eyes palette in GD886

Like a kid who just got a new set of toys, I make sure that I get to play with my new stuff first. When I got my MM gifts more than a week ago, I decided to use it right away the next day.

Jewelling Eyes palette in GD886
(Php795.00)

cute and lightweight packaging
i've searched for the shades of all Jewelling Eyes palettes and the colors are all so pretty

i love the set of neutral, golden colors in this palette. it has shimmers but not the ones that could make you look like a disco ball and no shimmer fall-outs too!

right kind of shimmery colors that can make your eyes stand out
office-friendly shades


Maybelline brow liner
MUFE brow corrector
MM Jewelling Eyes palette in GD886
MM Lash Expander Frame
In2it liquid liner
MAC eyeliner in Fascinating
TBS Lightening Touch

yes, I didn't apply any eye primer prior to applying the eyeshadows...and it did stay the whole day. even Shen was amazed to see how intact my eye makeup when I met up with her for dinner (applied my makeup early morning)


Obagi Oclipse sunscreen + primer
MAC SFF in NC25
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Revlon Matte blush (forgot what shade, sorry!)
MAC Sculpt and Shape

MAC l/s in Toxic Tale

my face is getting a lot rounder,i know!
^_^


my OOTD for a meeting and a dinner event:

lovin' my Melissa Patchouli wedges and hoping to get another pair in black soon!

tata!



note: EOTD/FOTD taken last week before I undergo Obagi Blue Peel

7 comments:

AnNeTtEe said...

gorgeous look!! I love the lipstick color that matched the whole look... ooOoo & the shoeeezzzz!!!! love!!!

Shen said...

love it! :)

Burnt Raisin said...

Those wedges are to die for! And you look awesome in those! =)

Unknown said...

i love the blending of the shades on your lids ;-)

Jillsabs said...

Jheng-Jheng-Jheng!!!

Can I cross post this on KE? :)

Iambrigitte said...

o sure jill :)

Anna said...

i stumbled upon this page looking for this shade of MM jeweling eyeshadow. i totally love the eye make up and i'm hoping i can re-create it the way you just did. fabulous! really makes you eyes look sultry but elegant :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...