Monday, April 25, 2011

My Obagi Blue Peel Experience - Day 5

Day 5

i woke up this morning and saw patches of old skin on my pillow...i got so scared that i might have been unconsciously scratching my face while sleeping. i got up and look at myself in the mirror and whoa! some of the old skin have gone off already, and i can already see patches of new skin. it's soft and looks raw so i've been trying really hard to keep my hands off my face.

i still look weird, but i am keeping my hands crossed that this will soon be over and that on my birthday, i'll have a brand new facial skin! ^_^

i'll be going back to work tomorrow and like my derma told me, i won't be wearing makeup...only sunblock. maybe i can draw my brows and curl my lashes though. but until she gets to check my face, i won't be wearing any creams, nor foundations.
wish me luck!


6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

goodluck!!! gandara!!! lapit na!!!!

Issa said...

konti na lang.... i can see the new skin na :)

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

Hi! I was wondering how much the peel cost you including the obagi products that you make use during and after treatment? I have problems with acne scars and the like and would love to try the Obagi Blue Peel.

Thank you!

http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nikki and issa :)

hi pink margarita, the peels costs P10,080 at the House of Obagi. As for the products i use before, I'm on the maintenance stage of Obagi then sometimes i stray, i use other regimen hehehe...now, i;ll be going back to Obagi after mag-peel off totally. Obagi Nuderm set is really good, as in total transformation (u can see from my before and after Obagi pics). a set costs P21k still from House of Obagi but they are having a sale until the end of the month, less 15%. :)

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

oh wow! thanks for the reply. i'd really want to try it out. i had diamond peel treatments before but it did not really work on me (guess it caused more damage on my skin).

thanks a lot! :)

Unknown said...

Great contribution you have there!
This can be helpful for people who wants to try Obagi. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

obagi Philippines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...