Wednesday, April 27, 2011

it's the time of the year again...

no, it's not Christmas....but my birthday!
this year i'll be officially out of the calendar...yes, i'm turning 32.
but acts like as if i'm still in highschool
^_^


like the previous years, i'm posting my wishlist. not that i'm really hoping that i'll get them all, coz it's not possible. let's just say i'm dreaming (and wishing, praying) that i'll get at least one in my wishlist....


Guess bag

more MAC makeup/brushes

Melissa Shoes:



Oakley Unfaithful


Ipad 2


Mac Book Pro 13"


whew...
it's a week to go before my birthday, so you still have time to get me a gift!
LOL!


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...la la la lala.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

mine's on may 13! :D yay! happy birthday to us! hahaha :)

I want a mac book pro tooo! :D

Iambrigitte said...

wee, mine's on may 5! :)

Unknown said...

happy natal day ☺ may bingo cards pa naman daw LMAO when i was being consoled after turning 32 quite a while back ago ♥

kris said...

happy birthday ate brigitte! i can't afford any from your wish list... but i still wish you a happy birthday
!!!
:D

Hollie said...

Advance Happy Birthday, I hope someone buys you all those stuff...hehe

Unknown said...

yay! well have a good and wonderful b-day and if it were me I'd hope for that lovely open sandal, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

advance happy birthday sis! your hubby can give you all those! hehe :)

Idaira said...

32??? Are u kidding me? I thought you was 20... seriously..WOW Happy Birthday !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...