Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Obagi Blue Peel Experience - Day 6

Day 6

a large area of old skin on my cheeks are now gone, and as you can see in the picture the new skin really looks raw and reddish. keeping my hands off my face has becoming a tougher challenge, even my colleagues at work would yell at me whenever they would see me tinkering on my face. and yep, i went to work WITH NO MAKEUP ON. hmm okay, i had drawn my brows and curled my lashes.
^_^

my jawline is kinda itchy still because of the old skin peeling off. there are still old skin on the sides of my face and on my undereyes. there's a bit of old skin too on my lids.

see that pinkish patch on my cheeks? it's raw skin and i am scared to get allergies if i'll apply creams on it. i haven't been doing anything on my face except for washing it with the gel wash and applying sunblock. i've been wanting to apply an eyecream already coz my undereyes are really dry, but i still need to ask my derma's permission.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's cool, having such friends that would scold you when you touch your face. haha. parang hindi ka kaya umalis big bare face. waaa. congrats to you :D

good luck! :)

AskMeWhats said...

sis bilib ako! it's really nice! konting tiis na lang! super flawless skin soon!

Issa said...

the pain is gonna end soon!! :) no pain, no gain! konti na lang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...