Friday, April 22, 2011

Majolica Majorca - making all women beautiful...

my first encounter with Majolica Majorca was 2yrs ago when I got myself one of their most raved product, Lash Expander Frame Plus which is still one of my fave mascaras to date. I bought 3 tubes last year just to make sure that I won't run out of it since MM is not locally available...yet.

when i heard that Majolica Majorca will become available here, i just got so excited for they offer a lot of items that are of HG-material. Being a subsidiary brand of Shiseido, which my Mom and I love since time immemorial, MM is a lot more affordable for women of all ages. Their packaging is just too cute and i'm sure everyone would like an item or two, if not all, from this brand.

when I got this gift from MM weeks ago, I just know I'm in for a big and pretty surprise:

i always associate the color PINK to anything girly and pretty...and this box did prove me right:


it honestly took me a while before i finally stopped staring at these babies in the box


Skin Remaker Pore Cover SPF18 in B020
Skin Remaker case
Jewelling Eyes palette
MJ Artistic Nails
Honey Pump Gloss Neo
Las Expander Frame Plus
Perfect Automatic Liner

i do sometimes feel guilty using them just because they are too cute...
^_^

i am loving their automatic liner which i use almost everyday, and yes, i'll be hoarding all their shades as soon as they become available in their counter nearest me (last time i checked, they're OOS)

Do check out Majolica Majorca at SM department stores and Watson’s Personal Care stores in these branches:

SM Makati
SM Megamall
SM North Edsa
SM Fairview
SM Las Pinas
SM Cubao

and this April in the following SM branches:

SM Pampanga
SM Mall of Asia

SM Ayala Cebu


Do watch out for my reviews of these babies and thanks to the local distributor of Majolica Majorca for making our wishes come true by bringing this brand in PH.

beauty dust to everyone!


2 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh, It's really good to know that Majolica Majorca will be available here in Cebu soon, can't wait to check it out!

the packaging is just too cute to miss..hehe

Issa said...

i hope someone will give me that as a gift too! hehehe...it's super pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...