Thursday, April 21, 2011

Product Review: Inches Off High Waist Tummy Flattener Control Panty

One thing that I hate with my body (well, aside from my flabby arms, double-chin, yadah yadah) is my bulging tummy. I don't get to exercise and I always sit down (even sleep, sometimes) after a meal so it gets bigger and the more I feel lazy to work it out. To wear a blazer or a coat over a dress would be my immediate fix to somehow conceal my big tummy, but it doesn't work out all the time.

When i received this Inches Off as a gift months ago, I just knew I've found a quick and better solution:

Inches Off High Waist Tummy Flattener Firm Control Panty


*Inches Off High Waist Tummy Flattener Firm Control Panty is the perfect combination of maximum zoned compression technology and comfort. This under-bust full panty is a guilt free luxurious treat any woman can enjoy everyday, all day! Comfortably eliminates love handles, muffin top bulges and offers maximum firm tummy control to provide a smooth silhouette and accentuate your waistline to make you look better and slimmer in your clothes. Ideal for every occasion when you want to wow!
  • Strong slimming control from under bust for that little extra smoothing and shaping in the midriff, tummy, hips and rear areas.
  • Mega compression zoned panel pulls in and flattens belly, love handles and stops “muffin top” effect or that extra fat spilling over waistline of pants and skirts.
  • Non-binding waistband from under bust stays comfortably in place without straps.
  • The high-cut leg gives natural shaping and ease of movement.
  • Seamless design is virtually invisible under clothes even when wearing close-fitting blouses and dresses.
  • Innovative butt pockets lift your rear and prevent the uni-butt effect.
  • Cool fabric is comfortable enough for all-day everyday wear.
Fabric content: 80% nylon 18% spandex 2% cotton

(*from their site)


fits just right

no slipping
no uncomfy feeling


before Inches Off
(yeah, i always look like i'm full)


with Inches Off

here's another pic of me wearing my new-found bestfriend:


it also helps in giving my butt a little lift and i just love that it's seamless!

honestly, it's so addicting that i just want to wear it everyday. people would say that I look like I lost weight because my midsection looks a lot firmer and smaller...if only they knew (and yes, now they know my secret! ^_^)


priced at Php1750, it's a bit more expensive than other brands available and when not washed properly, it's prone to pilling (himulmol) so you have to take extra care when washing.
for product care, click here.



Styles available from Inches Off:


Php650.00

Php1450.00

Php1750.00

I think all women must keep at least one garment like this in their closet. It's a quick fix for emergency cases when you have to wear something fit and you've just been eating like a hungry hippo days before.
^_^

For a list of stores where you can get Inches Off, click here.

i love my Inches Off and will definitely get myself their other styles soon, and that high-waist tummy flattener in black.



1 comment:

blogger said...

you're so sexy and your tummy's really flat 0_0 i want one!! thank you so much for sharing.I really need one for my bulging tummy.thanks again dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...