Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Obagi Blue Peel Experience - Day 4

Day 4

pic taken in the morning, applied Obagi sunblock after washing face

my apologies if I scared you with my update pic, I know I look terrible (even mom says so LoL) especially with the sunblock on. I applied it and no matter how hard I try to blend it, it just won't...probably because of the flaky, almost-scaly texture of my face.

I really look like a cadaver here, and honestly, I now hate seeing myself in the mirror. I've been trying so hard to keep my hands off my face because it's so tempting to pull off those loose skin. Mom has been scolding me all day because she always catch me trying to pull off some skin.
^_^

I actually look okay minus the sunblock which leaves a whitish stuff, but it's really important to have sunblock on during day time...so yeah, I have no choice.


3 comments:

Shen said...

hang in there sis! we all make a few sacrifices in the name of beauty. i could already see the skin underneath it... i'm sure it's going to be perfect!! i'm excited to see the final results and try blue peel myself. :)

*KiM* said...

I'm sure it'll be ok soon Jheng!

AskMeWhats said...

Sis, konti na lang! i can see renewed skin! shucks!! can't wait!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...