Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my first ALDO bag...

...and probably my last :) since i am not really into bags or shoes. i don't buy bags that would cost more than 500 bucks! yeah...i am that cheap. lol. of course, when it comes to makeup, it's a different story. :)

but when i saw this Aldo bag from Phoebe (the dark violet one), i can't help but drool over it. and good thing the angels above might have heard my plea...so now...




weeeee...

now, i am again thinking bout that pink Guess bag i saw weeks ago...maybe, if i start praying tonight, i shall have it too?

LOL!

10 comments:

Phoebe said...

YOU MUST TELL ME SINONG SANTO DINADASALAN MO!!!!

Oh yes, that deserves an all caps and Filipino hahahaha

Vanessa M. said...

ui lllllllloooooovvvveeee aldo!

AskMeWhats said...

ohhh prettiness! ALDO bags are really pretty!!! I'll help you pray!

sab said...

ooohh! love the color! i have to try an aldo bag.. all i have are aldo shoes. :)

Shen said...

wow! congrats sis!! so happy for you!! :) galing galing!! :) i'm sure you look H-O-T with that bag! :)

miemiemie said...

wahaha i'll pray with you too!:) hahaha natutuwa naman ako sayo. :)

abby =) said...

super cute bag. i really like aldo bags.. thats a pretty color.

Iambrigitte said...

hahahaha loka ka talaga phoebe!

i now love aldo too, vanessa..uh-oh! LOL

thanks nikki hehehe yep please, help me pray for that Guess bag and perhaps for the entire Cult of Cherry collection of MAC? lol

hiyee sab i want aldo shoes too, but they are so friggin' expensive! lol...way beyond my budget for a pair of shoes!

hahaha, thanks shen i am loving it now. man, now i'm done bringing my other bag which makes me look that i'm off for a camping. hahaha

yes miemiemie, help me pray! hahahaha

thanks ahbeeedotcom ! :)

Gracie said...

Sis Jheng! Is this a start to bag addiction? Ha ha ha! ;)

I've been passing by Aldo in town but I've never really been keen about going in but this bag makes me feel like popping in next time I'm in town ;)

Unknown said...

The bag is so cute!

my roomate is THRILLED with her bag!
she won’t put it down!!!
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...