Wednesday, September 17, 2008

finally...

...i've enrolled in hairupstyling class! yeeeeeyyy! well, it isn't a class actually. it's a one-on-one tutorial. i wasn't able to get a class schedule that will fit mine since they hold classes on weekdays. and aside from that, their next class will be on the 29th and 30th (Hairupstyling module 1), and hopefully by that time i am already working in my new job. so i really had no choice but to go ahead and take this one-on-one tutorial. :)

i bought some stuffs today that i will use for my lessons...i'd be bringing my hair iron and curling iron too!

i just found out that good brushes cost a lot too! (gulp)

hopefully everything will turn out right. my sched will be tomorrow and on friday (9-5pm) and they told me that i'd be able to learn 16 hair updos. i'm so excited!

again, thanks for X for providing me my tuition :) thank you for being so supportive...muah!

after this, of course, i wanna take the 2nd module too! (ehem ehem)

:D

8 comments:

DeBi said...

preaparing na talaga ha?
nga pala sis, go go go na tayo ha?
*winks*

AskMeWhats said...

hi sis! I'm so happy for you!!!! You are moving forward!!! you'll enjoy the class for sure! Take care!!!

Rhea said...

hi, sis! wow, hairstyling naman ngayon! go, go, go! goodluck too! :)

Gracie said...

Oh wow! A certified all around stylist in the making! What can I say? Well, sis! I do admire your talent and determination. Sounds like no holding back now eh! 'hope to catch you again soon sis... Miss you loads!

Shen said...

I'm so proud of you (parang nanay eh , noh?)!!! :) and X is just the best bf talaga for you!! :) i'll pray for your success!! c yah soon!! :)

Tracy Roa said...

This sounds like an amazing opportunity. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun learning all the different styles.

Anonymous said...

wow dapat nuon mo pa ginawa yan... chaka yan takaga ang interest mo diba.. dont 4get me kapag super sikat na stylist ka na

Unknown said...

hi! where did you buy lovely? and where did you take your hair upstyling class? :) thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...