Saturday, September 6, 2008

my date-with-mom FOTD...

i know, i know...purples again. sorry ladies, but i really am a sucker for purples and i am running out of color combos so please bear with me. i am also trying out my Artdeco eyeshadows i bought months ago. i'll re-edit this post once i have pics of the actual shades (i am such a retard for not showing you swatches at the least).












EYES:

Artdeco Brow kit topped with MAC Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Artdeco e/s in #396 on the lid, #293 on the outer-V and crease, and a black e/s (from my Kleancolor palette) on top of #293 on the crease and shimmery white e/s (also from my Kleancolor palette) as highlight
Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in Blackest Black on the upper lashlines
MAC Loud Lash Mascara
Artdeco white eyeliner on the water lines

FACE:

Smashbox Correcting Primer in Green
Smashbox HD liquid foundation in L1 topped with Smashbox Halo Perfecting powder in Light
The Face Shop blush in Pastel Pink
MAC Shape and Sculpt

LIPS:

PAC lipstick in Pink topped with clear PAC gloss

for those who are getting tired of my looks, sowee!


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hi sis! don't worry we love to see your poses! I can vouch I really do, nakakatuwa! it's like seeing you in person!!!

I love the artdeco e/s colors you used, it's just that, it's too small noh? hehehhe

Iambrigitte said...

yeah, too small...and too powdery IMHO. i sometimes have to spritz it with my fix+ eh. and limited colors... :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...