Monday, September 8, 2008

my "Hollywood Nights" look....

by now, most of you my dearies would know that i am not a "lipstick" person. i tend to "eat" anything that's on my lips so i prefer just to have tinted lip balms or just glosses. but for months now, i've been waiting on MAC's Heatherette collection just to get hold of their lipsticks, most especially Hollywood Nights! too bad, somebody hoarded the Melrose Mood which i also like :(
and here's a look wearing my current lipstick fave (and because of the already bright shade of the l/s, i opted to just wear a sheer e/s and a winged liner)



love, love, looooove the lipstick. I wore it tonight after our shoot and after a dinner date with my friend nimfa...and we were laughing a whole lot because we kept on calling the shade "puta pink" (whore pink) LOL. sorry for the term, but i am just not used to really bright l/s shades. i've been trying to pull off reds for days now, but i simply can't. but i think, this one...i can. watchutnk? :)

anyways, i need help on how to really make my l/s stay put a lot longer. i've been using my lip sealant from MUFE and it just won't work on me. am i the only one experiencing this?

how bout you, what lipstick shade from Heatherette do you love?

(still wishing i'd get Melrose Mood, though...sniff)

btw, sorry for the uber oily and haggard face...haven't been able to sleep much for days now. yaiks to open pores and really oily skin...and yeah, those damn lines under my eyes.

8 comments:

Digital Angel said...

I always thought Hollywood nights and Melrose mood were very pretty. It looks very good on you ! you look happy in the pictures :P

AskMeWhats said...

ghahahhahaha sis I got you with the WHORE PINK!!! but it's a pretty whore pink on you!!!!!! love love love even the nails!!!

sab said...

hahaha! i love puta pink!! is there a puta red? haha!

Shen said...

i knew it! this really looks gorjuz on you!! lol on the puta effect!! :) i want a puta red too!! :) my fave lipstick is the lipgloss style minx! :) lol!

Anonymous said...

hi! i have this also and I loooove it! I top it off with style minx and the effect is just soooo gorgeous. looks really fab on you girl!!! :)

dianaoldfield said...

word of the day: "PUTA" hahahaha.. i love puta pink on you!! so pretty.. lucky me coz i got one also.. hahaha

Bambi said...

PEEENK! bagay girl!

Anonymous said...

Guess what! It's sold out na! Even the nude colored lipstick (forgot the name). I went to the Shang Mac counter. Gone as in G. O. N. E.

Wow, ganun pala kabilis yun (ya, clueless me).

:-) CG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...