Friday, September 5, 2008

my Pure Anada look...

i finally got to try my Pure Anada samples i got weeks ago. I've been reading a lot of great reviews about this brand so i decided to give it a try though i swore that i'd stop my mmu sampling months ago. i tried to keep my sampling at a minimum, unlike before when i used to get all shades even for sampling purposes only. hehhee (those were the days)

and i am so glad that i ordered from this brand.

here's my PURE ANADA looks (well, almost):








EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pure Anada e/s in Oceanmist on the lid, Pure Anada e/s in Nautical (applied wet) on the outer -V and crease and MAC e/s in Moodring on the lower lashlines, MAC Shroom to highlight
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack on the upper lash lines
MAC Loud Lash Mascara
MUFE eyeliner in Black on the waterlines

FACE:

Pure Anada foundation in Ivory Chinook and Soft Wheat (80:20)
MUFE HD Finishing powder
The Face Shop blush in Pastel Pink
MAC Shape and Sculpt

LIPS:

Artdeco lipgloss #28

i know i wasn't supposed to buff it in, but i did. hence the kinda-cakey look. i'll try to follow application suggestions next time. hehehe. but i really like the finish and the light feeling. i didn't itch as well...so far, so good.

as for the e/s, maybe i would need to use UDPP because it didn't last on me (with TFSI). but i love the silky feeling of the e/s and it blends easily.

so that's my initial review on this brand. will continue to try this out, so watch out for my full review.

tata!

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I like all the photos, but my fave would be the one where your eyes are half open, you can see the lovely color and the great blending skill!

Shen said...

i like this look a lot!! your skin is uber flawless. :) the fourth photo is my fave! parang pang covergirl!! :) pretty! sna my skin will clear up na! i want skin as flawless as yours. :)

jing said...

you make the blue look flatter to your skin tone. gotta love the blending here! you look very pretty jheng!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nikki...buti ka pa u see my so-called skilled in blending, bakit ako nde? lol

pangcovergirl? hahahhaa me, flawless? shen dear, mokap lang yan. huhuhuh

thanks thanks jie jie

Anonymous said...

blue looks uber pretty on your eyes! and your skin looks glowing! is that also because of Pure Anada? i've been wanting to try that MMU!!!

Iambrigitte said...

hi mhean actually that "glow" comes from my CARGO blush/highlighter. :) i have some spare shades here, i can give you. what do u think is your shade from this brand?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...