Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a preview of my work with Preview magazine...

last July, my mentor (RB Chanco) tagged me along for Preview's shoot for their September issue. It was one rainy Monday morning. I was feeling kinda lazy and wanted to sleep more, but hey, it's not everyday that you get a chance to work with one of the country's finest mag no?

so before the call time, i dragged my traincase from my apartment and went to the shoot. i was shocked to see famous people there like Alyanna Martinez, Liz Uy, Ara Fernando and Mayone Bakunawa...and of course, the ever pretty RB Chanco. i was nervous, but excited at the same time.

I did the makeup for two designers and had to re-apply one of the model's eye makeup since the shoot had been taking too long that we've expected.

I wasn't credited since it was my mentor's booking, but the experience and the opportunity given to me is all worth it :)

here are some pics:


more pics here.

looking forward to having more work like this one....

tata!

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Sis Jheng!!! eventhough your name wasn't there you know your hardwork and hard work will definitely pay off at the end of the day!!! this is a start of something new and something beautiful! Congrats sis! So proud of you!

Shen said...

OMG!! i cried when i saw this! as in super proud me sayo. ganda ng contouring sa mga designer.. i'm so proud of you kapatid. :) dapat pinabuhat mo sa mga naggym sa gym ung traincase mo. lol! nakabog siguro ung mga other MUA's sa traincase mo! joke!

Ahleessa said...

How exciting to do all these looks in glamor magazines! :) You have a great job I would love to do... hehe~

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sis nikki! yeah, i hope i get to work again with them. :) next time, i wanna work with FHM naman. hehehe..

hahahahah @shen i felt stupid nga for bringing most of my stuffs. i just made it hard for me, my back really ached like hell afterwards.

hi alyssa yeah it is really exciting, challenging and the same time really makes me nervous. but it's an experience i won't mind to do all over again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...