Friday, September 12, 2008

i look like Kim Kardashian...

HELL, NO!
(rofl)

okay, i'm just kidding...before anybody bashes me for saying that i look like her, i am just kiddin' okay!? LOL

last Wednesday, we had a shoot in the province and i've worked with Richard of Studio28 and another MUA, Alvina.

after dolling up our models, Alvina insisted on putting on makeup on me and she did a Kim Kardashian-inspired look (inspired look, okay! not that i am saying that i look like her tee-hee)...and Richard took some pictures. I had no idea "modelling" is sooo damn hard! i felt like i look crazy stupid while trying to project in front of a photographer. heck, i know i sooo love to camwhore but it's so much different when you are in a studio in front of real photographer. LOL.

anyways, i don't have the pics yet, but here's some pics i took so i can show you what Alvina did to me:












thanks Alvina for dolling me up! and to Richard for patiently taking pictures of me. (will post the pics he took soon)


7 comments:

Gracie said...

Wow, sis! What's next? You'd be modelling as well soon? I suppose that'll be great as they won't have to pay for MUA ha ha ha!

Tracy Roa said...

You look so pretty. Can't wait to see pictures of Jheng the super model. :D

Imee said...

Loooove it!

I don't even really like kim k. but her eye makeup and her eyes are gorgeous!

and u too love, u look mad gooooood!

Shen said...

you look so glamouroza here, sis!!! as in totally beautiful! you're pics say it all! hay naku! I'M SPEECHLESS!

dianaoldfield said...

woooow!!! ang ganda!!! panalo!!! i thought MUA ka, model ka na din?????!!!! hahahaha!! you're so pretty sis!!

Rebecca de Guzman said...

It does remind me of Kim! Great job!

The Shades Of U said...

One of your best yet, girl. You look gahwjus! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...