Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sunshot Glamour Photoshoot (Sunlife, Enterprise Tower)

last week, i had the chance to work with a fellow blogger because she invited me to be the mua for their glamour photoshoot workshop. it was fun, fun, fun. and i also got the chance to be a model...lol! but nope, i won't be showing my pics. :D

anyways, here's a teaser of the shoot. will post more pics, soon!

Tara, the arabian bride :)

some behind the scenes:

working on Angel

working on Tara


busy, busy...

i know i haven't been blogging that much (reviews, eotds/fotds...) but i will be, soon! i just need to learn how to manage my time nowadays since i am back to work and this time, i'm working on a dayshift...and because i've been working for more than 2 yrs on a night shift before, i am really trying so hard to get used to waking up early to come to work...despite me being able to sleep at around 4am. sniff.

but thanks my lovelies for always visiting my site. you encourage me to go on and pursue my dreams...i am so glad i've started blogging, i've met new friends (online and in person) and you make my life so much happier.

:)

tata!

8 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

Always a pleasure to work with someone who was such a pro-MuA! :) Sorry baka you got traumatized with us getting you as a model also. Naku accidental model lang ako ha :) And of course, I'll be blogging about this din! =P

Nice, nice work Brigitte! Hope to work with you again. Will send the photos as soon as I'm done compiling them. =)

Tracy Roa said...

I enjoy seeing posts about your gigs. It must be very exciting and fulfilling to be able to do something I know you're passionate about. You should do us all a favor and post your modeling pics! I'm sure they came out lovely. :D

AskMeWhats said...

Hi Jheng, we are happy to see your gig shots so you don't have to worry, I am so happy for you and Tara looks so pretty! great job

Iambrigitte said...

thanks din teeyah for inviting me. til next time! :) will just text you on how i'll get the copies na lang...ingatz!

hi tracy, but i also miss blogging...lol. i hope i'd get back on track soon. bout my modeling pics..hmm, i'll think about it. lol.

halu halu nikki, inggit nga ako sau kasi u can still blog. i really miss posting reviews and my eotds. kaso super boring looks ko nowadays since i am always wearing neutrals..hay, not my fvorite set of colors. lol

Vanessa said...

wow! daming gigs :) more power to your blog and your new found hobby-work.

sab said...

whaat?! no model photos of jheng?

but that is what i want!!

haha! :)

Tara Cabullo said...

High demand for your photos, Brigitte! Actually high demand din from Sunshot to get you as a model na this time :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks vanessa..basta, im looking forward to working with you in the future :)

hheehhe sab wag na ako, baka mandiri ka bigla. hahahah magmomokap na lang ako..lol

loka ka teeyah model ka jan. hahahha ikaw na lang. para akong constipated sa shots ko eh..lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...