Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my lazy Sunday FOTD...

for days now, i haven't been applying too much eye makeup. i've been settling on putting on just eyeliner on my eyes and few coats of mascara (plus of course the whole shebangs of foundie-blush-concealer, etc). but not the full eye makeup that i used to do.

have i lost my mojo again? nahhh...i'm just really lazy these past few days and i am running out of ideas on what color combos to use.

tee-hee!



EYES:

PAC Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Technakohl liner in Jade Way on the upper lashlines, MUFE Aqua Eyes in Black on the waterlines
Covergirl mascara in Brown Black

FACE:

Smashbox Photofinish light
Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes (topped with OM Saffron concealer), sides of the nose and blemishes
Smashbox Halo Perfecting powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring, MAC SF powder in NC25 to highlight
MAC mineralized blush in Dainty

LIPS:

Smashbox lipstick in Sweet

yeah, i know my face is acting up again. i haven't been able to sleep much these days...sniff!

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hello sis Jheng! I love your simple FOTD..and i love love the blush on you!!!

Gracie said...

Hey! I actually like this! You running out of make up ideas? That's never heard of! Ha ha ha! This EMU actually reminds me when I was attending university in Manila, I used to wear my make up this way. I've always loved wearing eyeliners but I can't get away with them alone now. It has got to be a full slap of make up ha ha ha! But you really are pretty in this sis. Please don't abandon your bold EMU though! ;)

Shen said...

beautiful... (parang commercial ni marian)... beautiful!

Tracy Roa said...

You look gorgeous, even with minimal makeup. =)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nikki..i've been trying to wear less makeup nowadays since i'd be working again but this time on a day shift, so no more dark eye makeup for me...(well, let's see...lol)

hiyee gracie, yeah honest! i am running out of ideas already. and maybe because i've been having a lot of shoots lately i am beginning to be lazy on applying makeup on myself. waah am i losing my makeup mojo?

thanks shen, marian ka jan! hahaha

thanks tracy, i really wish i have really nice skin so i can just stop wearing foundation (like phoebe). but yeah, i am sooo lazy nowadays

Adriyah said...

You're so pretty!! :D I love your eyebrows. I wish I can do mine like that :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...