Monday, October 8, 2012

Benetton Let's Love, Let's Move launch...

Following Benetton's Hot Gold, Cold Silver and two new scents for their Colori line, is another two new fragrances targeting the young men and women of today.



Benetton Let's Love
The fragrance for modern and romantic women

Designed for young women who still believe in romance, the fragrance is a floral accords inspired by the irresistible Passion Flower.  The optimistic fruity accents of pineapple and bamboo blow away in the air like a sweet whisper of love; while jasmine and passion flower petals resonate as the promise of a fiery kiss.  Its unique heart reveals a delicate yet magnetic temperament.


30ml Php850, 100ml Php1450



Benetton Let's Move
The fragrance for athletic and self-confident men

Designed for a dynamic man always on the move and who likes sport, the fragrance opens with an energetic citrus cocktail spiced up by black pepper.  A cocktail of aromatic notes on heart, refresh and invigorate the fragrance strengthened by the masculine character of cedarwood.  His trail, warmed by an amber and balsamic accord leaves an unforgettable signature, both delicate and sensual.



30ml Php850, 100ml Php1450

Both bottles are minimalist and has the brand logo engraved on it.  We were told that the bottle of Let's Move are inspired by vitamins and water bottles.  Pretty smart to really represent the young, active men of today.

The event was held at the 6/F of One Corporate Center in Ortigas.  I can say that this event is one unique.  Why? Because it was a night of grooving and moving with Studio 116's energetic instructors as we were given an opportunity to try out Zumba and Shiba.  




I wasn't able to try out Zumba since we arrived late.  I brought some workout clothes but since I didn't want to miss trying out Shiba, I decided to join my fellow bloggers in my office clothes, and in heels!  




It's fun, fun, fun!  The instructors from Studio 116 indeed showed us some great moves.  It's tiring, but really enjoyable!  I enjoy attending dance classes in the gym before and it made me realize that maybe, I need to enroll again soon!  With Studio 116's energetic licensed instructors like Ms. Michelle Dizon, Zumba and Shiba, I am definitely considering checking out their studio soon!



Ms. Martha Sta. Barbara



Benetton's newest fragrances: 
Let's Love (for Her) and Let's Move (for Him)

There was also a photobooth that me and my equally goofy blogger friends took advantage of:


that's me camwhoring at the photobooth with Martha, Sophie, Chriselle and Michelle



and that's me with my cute boyfriend that night!
(laughs)

Thanks to our friends from Benetton (most especially to Emily) for this gifts!  I love the laptop sleeve, too bad "Tangy" won't fit, but I'm sure I'd still be able to put it to good use.  


I've always loved Benetton perfumes, and I'm pretty sure Let's Love won't be an exception!



Of course, thanks to Studio 116 for these dance cards.  I swear I'll check out their studio soon and will have a separate post once I get to use these dance cards.  Studio 116 by the way is a highly-acclaimed dance school that offers curricula in Ballroom and Dance Sports. They have licensed instructors that will help us groove our way to healthy, drool-worthy bodies in no time!  To know more about Studio 116, like their Facebook page here.

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

The Beauty Junkee said...

Thank you so much for this Jheng! Natawa ako sa sarili ko, mukha akong nagra-rap! Hahahha! Hope to see you in our studio soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...