Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LOTD: Smokey Purples

Played again with my MAC Twists of Tartan palette and another purple e/s also from MAC:



Ugh, foundation's a shade (probably two shades) darker than my skintone.  I didn't realize until I saw these pictures.  So that's why my colleagues were asking if I had a short trip to the beach.
^_^



I am breaking out like crazy.  See those little bumps on my cheek?  They are full-blown pimples (red and angry) as of this writing.  It's frustrating.  I need a facial...stat!


and geesh, those eyebags.  


And yeah, those big cheeks too.  And guess what, I am 11 lbs overweight.
(bursts into tears)

Uh-oh...it's one of "those days."  Probably the "visitor" is on its way, hence this "down" feeling.  So don't worry my lovelies, I'll be okay.  I hope you have a great day!
(kisses)

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

4 comments:

Jillsabs said...

Hay nako Jhengki, naiinis na ako sa yo. Stop being so hyper-critical of yourself! Ang ganda-ganda mo kaya!

And in fairness ha, bagay pala sa yo ang tan. Maybe you should make a short trip to the beach.

AskMeWhats said...

Agree with Jill! Ayan ha? di na galing sa akin so di pang bubully yan? ehheheh lamyoooo I agree maganda ka sa ayaw sa gusto mo! :) miss your pretty face! see you soon!

Iambrigitte said...

Ayan pinagalitan na ako ng dalawang mommy. Okipayn, ang ganda ganda ko wahahaha! Mishu both! Pahawak sa mga tummy when i see you baka swertehin din ako hihi. Take care always mga mommy! Muaaaaah

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Correct, dalawang mommy na nagpagalit sayo! Hala ka. :D Agree, tan agrees with you. :D Muah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...