Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LOTD: (Pa-) Sweet...

Sorry, I can't think of a better post title (as usual)! 

After seeing these photos, I immediately said to myself, "Ang pa-sweet ko naman..." 
And I think you would agree.



K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
The Face Shop Style My Eyebrow pencil
In2it eyebrow powder
UDPP
MAC e/s in Retrospeck (lid), Vibrant Grape and Sketch (crease and outer-V)
K-Palette Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black (upper lashline)
Benefit They're Real mascara
Kryolan eyeliner (waterline)
Kuma concealer in 02



I love how the eye makeup looks.  
And I think I can use this look on brides, what do you think?



Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Brightening Primer
Laneige Soothing BB Cushion in No. 21
Benefit Boe-ing concealer
Fanny Serrano cake foundation in Mocha
The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour in Bubblegum


Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte in MPK348



With the bubblegum-pink blush and baby pink lips,  the entire look came out soft despite the combination of shimmer and medium-dark purples.   




I hope you like it.

It's a holiday tomorrow.  Be safe everyone!
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I love the dainty cheeks and lips! bagay ! :D

Ben Francia said...

Hello!

As a Digital marketing expert, I'd have to say that your blog gives its audience awesome insights into the beauty and fashion industry. I've been doing some research on some similarly-themed blogs and yours does fairly better than the others.

Congratulations. :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Nikki!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...