Monday, October 22, 2012

Kiehl's opens in Rockwell!

I've always loved shopping in Rockwell.  It's not too crowded and they have a wide variety of shopping selections.  

Now, there's another reason to love Rockwell...Kiehl's!


New York's beauty and cosmeceutical brand, Kiehl's, opened its fifth branch in Rockwell.  The opening is carnival-themed, ala-New York's Coney Island!  

And yes, there's even a Statue of Liberty!


... a walking, talking and singing statue, that is!


I've always dreamt of having my picture taken at the Statue of Liberty.  
And it came true! Thanks Kiehl's!
^_^



let's take a walk, shall we?






(thanks to Angela for the above photos)


 

Caramelized apples, yum!!



Been hearing a lot of good things about this serum. 
Must.Save.



they have this wall where their Top Ten best-selling products are displayed.  
(Where's No.6?)


Angela, Sophie, Shen and Me feasting over the yummy chips and truffle dip.


With Tara, Shen, Mikki, Liz and Martha


There's even a corner where we can design our own tote bags

Tara, Shen and Martha 



Aside from their top-selling products like Magic Elixir, Midnight Recovery, Marine Cream, Lip Balm, their limited holiday gift sets are also now available.   




Available as well is their Creme de Corps Holiday collection, which features the artwork by the renowned Brooklyn-based painter Kenny Scharf:



Creme de Corps Holiday Collection


We were given a chance to shop around too, here's my loot:



Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution and Ultra-Facial Oil-free Gel cream

I've been using the Blue Herbal lotion for a week now and I'm loving that it's helping me with my battle with acne.  I'm noticing that I'm less oily too!  Will post a review on these products soon.

Their other branches are at Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Mall of Asia and Alabang Town Center.
Please like their Facebook page here to know more about their newest product offerings and other promos.

Thanks again, Kiehl's!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...