Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Something New: Revlon Colorstay LongWear Nail Enamel

Revlon did it again.  Here's their revamped formula of their Colorstay polishes, that is said to be as good as shellac polish without the curing under a UV light:


Revlon Colorstay LongWear Nail Enamel
Gel-like shine and up to 11 days of shatterproof color 
(when worn with the Colorstay base and top coat) 
Colorstay formula is fortified with unique ingredients that provide high impact color and gel-like shine in fashion-forward range of shades and finishes.  This technology is based on a unique combination of resin and high molecular weight polymers designed to provide flexible, shatterproof color with excellent color retention and gloss. 
Available in 32 shades



Provence - Passionate Pink - Cayenne - Blue Slate - Vintage Rose

I got excited when I got these babies from the mail, thanks Revlon PH for this awesome gifts.  I've never been addicted to nail polishes like I am now, so whenever I get new polishes, I feel all giddy and wanted to paint my nails with the new shades.    


Provence


Passionate Pink


Cayenne


Blue Slate


Vintage Rose


and here are the swatches:
(I need to get a good manicure first before roadtesting these, so these "dummy" nails would do for now)


Provence - Passionate Pink - Cayenne - Blue Slate - Vintage Rose

Take note that I didn't use any top coat on any of these swatches, and yet they are so glossy.  They really look like gel polish.  They are opaque and easy to apply.  I would love to use these on my nails soon, so yes, I am getting a manicure ASAP so I can properly review them.



Base coat and Top coat

These two would assure no-chipping, and longer lasting shine.  I really can't wait to put them to test.


And oh, the price.  Will check these out at the counter (I want to see what other gorgeous colors they have!) and will get back to you.  
^_^

Hmm, I guess Mom's excited too.
LOL!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis, ok ang top coat! na try ko na before! yan ang first top coat ko na bili ko pa sa HK! Buti meron na dito! Yung base coat not sure pa! sana ok!!! :) lemme know :D

Cathy said...

hello po :) tanong ko lang po kung saan kayo nakakabili ng ganyang brand ng nail polish? thank you po :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...