Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing with Makeup: Mon Shu'ed

...so when was the last time I did a "Playing with Makeup" post?  Honestly, I miss doing it.  I wish I have the time to do it often. 

Anyways, here's something I came up with last week after I got home from work. I was taking pictures of my Mon Shu doll and got envy with her bangs that I decided to (sort of) replicate her look:

Jhengky-san and Mon Shu saying GENKI DESUKA!?


I wish I could cut my hair to have a bob like hers.
^_^






I love this pair of premium falsies from the Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld collection.
(Php4000)




I actually considered getting myself a pair of red contacts...
LOL!



I hope you like it.

Now, do you like my bangs?
^_^

See more of my "Playing with Makeup" posts here.
Happy Thursday, everyone!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

5 comments:

Hollie said...

cool! really love your work on this. You look adorable and those lashes are just Fab ^_^

Marjorie said...

Wow those falsies are craaazy! I love how you took inspiration from a doll, you look cute.

AskMeWhats said...

hahaha ang cute cute mo ! gusto kitang i hug !!! :D

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Hollie and Marjorie :)

Nikki hug mo ko now na! hahaha amishew

socialitedreams said...

wow what a fab look! the lashes are bananas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...