Friday, October 19, 2012

Product Review: Benefit Eye Bright

Happy Friday, my loves!  What are your plans for the weekend?  I really hope you could drop by the Supersale Bazaar at the World Trade Center and check out Digitaltraincase's booth.  I'll be there from 12 noon onwards to give you some tips, product recommendations and probably a makeover!  Please say Hi if you see me.
^_^

For today, I would like to share with you one product I couldn't live without:



Benefit Eye Bright
An instant eye brightener, also called coffee-break in a stick.

I've been using white eyeliner for years to give my eyes a more awake look.  It does look unnatural, but  it works.  I first saw this magical stick during the Benefit Sneak Peek, and I immediately wanted to get one.  I held myself back because the white eyeliner still works for me and I was being kuripot at that time, LOL!  But during my trip to Dubai and Mr. X was being extra generous,  I didn't pass on the chance of getting this.  And I am glad I did!


swatch

this stick looks opaque pink when you swatch it 



after a bit of smudging, it becomes a perfect blend of milky pink and white shimmer


How to use:

Apply on the inner corners of the eyes


and then, blend



tadah!



(used Eye Bright only on the inner corners and lower water lines)


I'm really glad I decided to get this.  It's such a multitasker, and though I initially thought that's it's just a nice-to-have product, now I can say it's one of the must-haves.



PROs:
Creamy and easy to apply
Stays on the waterline a lot longer than other eyeliners I've tried
Instantly brightens the eye giving it an awake look just by applying it on the inner corners of the eye
Can also be used for an instant eye lift, by applying and blending it under the brow bones
Can also be used as a highlighter on the bridge of the nose, cheekbones and on your cupid bow
It works on all skintones because I've been using it on my clients too!
Travel-friendly
Fairly-priced at Php1100.  Might be expensive for an eyeliner, but being a multitasker, this baby is one great buy!


CONs:
Nadah.

^_^







I'll come up with another post on how to use it as a highlighter on other parts of the face, hopefully in a video.  
Must.find.time
^_^



Will I buy again?
Maybe, but not in the next few months.  I've been using this almost everyday since January and I'm not even halfway.


So what do you think?  Is it worth it?

Tata!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Super simpleng product pero laki ng effect no??? :) love your FOTD!

Micmic's Corner said...

Mas lalong naemphasize yung ganda nung eye makeup. :)

http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Nikki and Micmic :)

Tara Cabullo said...

Ganda mo lang, Shots! =) Gayahin ko tong FOTD mo =P Hihi!

Iambrigitte said...

Ay shempre shots, mana ako sau! Hihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...