Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Body Shop's Pre-Holiday Sale


With the holiday season just around the corner, it's always best to start shopping for your gifts this early.  And good news, The Body Shop is having its pre-holiday sale running from September 28 to October 25 in all branches nationwide!

Let me show you what's in store for you at The Body Shop.  Here's some photos on my visit at their Megamall branch.


Woohoo, see that huge SALE sign!?





The sale is on a buffet style table with items at Buy 1 at 20% off, Buy 2 at 30% off, Buy 3 at 40% off and Buy 4 at 50% off.  The buffet table will feature different bestsellers each week. Their spa products and other great selections are at 70% off!  And two of their bestsellers, the lip and cheek stain and the shimmer waves are both at 40% off.





And do watch out for their remaining weekly weekday specials.  From Monday to Wednesday, it's a Buy 1 and Get the next item at 70% on the following items: 
               Week 3 (October 15-17)- Fragrance and Men's Items
                        Week 4 (October 22-24)- Bath and Body Accessories





Here's me and Krissy checking out the items:



Ugh. Okay, we were camwhoring pala!
(laughs)

And of course, I won't miss checking out on their makeup section:




see me?
^_^

I've been so curious with these blushes since they have been launched, so I didn't pass on the chance to try them out:


amazing pigmentation. silky-smooth and easy to blend.  
what do you think?


the Shiso White range...I've been eyeing on this skincare line for a long time too.  Anybody here who has tried it? Lemme know!



 





Mandatory (laughs) photo-op with the rest of the attendees:



Two weeks to go before the sale ends.  
Go visit their stores and start early on your Christmas Gifts list!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...