Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh, I've missed you Forever 21!


When was the last time I dropped by Forever 21?  Geesh, I can't remember na.  I've been trying to stay away from malls lately, as I am trying to save up for some other things.  But last week, I just knew I missed Forever 21 too much that I can no longer resist the urge to check what they have.

And as usual, I wasn't able to go beyond the accessories area:

this pair kinda reminded me of my nails last week



I just love big earrings!

Guess what?  I got these pairs for less than Php100 each!
Thank God for SALE.
^_^


This one I also got for sale, Php309.





I love Forever 21's accessories.  Do you?

Hopefully I can check out their clothes section next time.
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I love F21 accessories too. I get most of my trinkets from there. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...