Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas, everyone!


Hi, my dear readers!  Sorry for not being able to post as much these past few weeks.  I know I already sound like a broken record but, I'll try to make it up to you soon.

For now, let me greet everybody a...

Very Merry Christmas!


of course, my family wants to greet you too!
^_^

(I seriously have no idea what's up with my pose, LoL!)





So, what did you do last Christmas Eve?  In my case, I spent it at home with my family. We had our Noche Buena and of course, the opening of the gifts. And for the first time, we had a mini-reunion at home on Christmas Day with my mom's siblings and our cousins.  It was really fun!  Now, I'm looking forward to celebrating New Year because everybody (well, not really..but, almost) will be there.  We'll have videoke, so yeah...I better start practicing my vocals.  (laughs)

Again, Merry Christmas to you all!
I love you!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

5 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

Merry Christmas! :D

Lizzie said...

Merry christmas, hun! Ang ganda ng lahi nyo. :)

The Beauty Junkee said...

WOOT! Hangsexy ni tita! It was nice seeing you yesterday. See you around, mare! :D

trizh űű said...

Cutie dog :)

Unknown said...

lovely ladies! ur mom (is that her?) looks reall \y young. love that youre wearing 2013's color - green

beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...