Thursday, December 27, 2012

What's in my SOS Beauty Kit...


I believe that most, if not all beauty bloggers, have already had a "What's in my makeup kit" kind of post.  I already had two (here and here) and today, I'll be showing you what's in my newest makeup, I mean SOS beauty kit.
^_^

By the way, SOS is an international code signal of extreme distress, mostly used by the ships at sea.  Now, it's being used whenever someone needs help...and as I've mentioned earlier, I'll be showing you my SOS beauty kit.  SOS because the contents will give you an instant beauty fix. You know, when you just don't have all the time in the world to finish all your beauty rituals. (wink)

so what's in this gorgeous SOS beauty/kikay kit?



NARS blush in Orgasm, Chanel lipstick in Gabrielle, Maybelline Falsies mascara and of course, the CloseUp White Now toothpaste and an Acca Kappa toothbrush


 
Nars blush in Orgasm
  Considered to be a universally-flattering peachy-pink shade and a favorite pick-me-up color, a swipe of this gorgeous blush can instantly bring color to your cheeks. If you want a natural-flush with a bit of shimmer to give your face that luminous look, grab this shade and you'll surely not go wrong.



Chanel Rouge lipstick in Gabrielle
Wanna look good without too much effort?  Use a shade of red that perfectly fits you.  You'd look fab in seconds, and you'll get an instant boost of confidence too!   And I'm pretty sure you know that red lipstick helps in making your teeth look whiter too!


Maybelline The Falsies mascara
Eyes looking tired and sleepy?  Worry not.  Give your lashes a curl and a swipe or two of your favorite mascara to give your eyes a more awake look.  


And of course, give your choppers that instant whitening fix using CloseUp White Now toothpaste.  Yep, it can whiten your teeth in an instant!  


Thanks to its patented Blue Foam Technology that creates an invisible barrier around the tooth enamel giving it a temporary whitening effect. It conceals the yellowness of the teeth, quite the same way how green concealers work on our nasty, red breakouts. Yes, the effect is temporary.  But since it helps in breaking down those hardened stains, your teeth can really whiten over time.  Of course, it still depends on the what you eat or drink...or if you smoke too. But really, this toothpaste is an instant fix. So don't forget to include it in your kit (it now comes in a small tube, yey!) and brush away those stains before you go to a meeting or a date.

Now, all I need is a pack of my favorite oil-blotting sheets in this SOS beauty kit and I am good to go.  If I could squeeze in my eyebrow kit, it would be much better. 
^_^

Thanks to Bridges and Closeup for the awesome lunch at Mr. Jones and this gorgeous beauty kit.  

For more information about CloseUp White now, please like CloseUp Philippines on Facebook.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

kumiko mae said...

I am in LOVE with The Falsies mascara. I love that one coat is enough. two is party worthy and three is just glam :D

Unknown said...

wow amazing brigitte how youre able to edit your makeup contents! i could never bring just that number of products, heheh

beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

G said...

Would you recommend the falsies mascara? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...