Saturday, December 1, 2012

My November box from Glamourbox!


Last September,  I blogged about Glamourbox...one of the sample box subscriptions in the country.  I personally know some people behind Glamourbox and I was just too excited when I heard that they will be coming up with their own.  Too bad, I wasn't able to attend the launch.  To my surprise, not only did they send me my box, they had one of their investors personally hand it over to me!  Fortunately, Mr. Kevin Moss works in the same office as me so he took time to personally go down to our department to give me my box.  Now, that's what you call "personal touch!"
^_^



Their box is white with their pretty logo.  It looks sophisticated, and well, it reminds me of my Apple iPad box.


Their packaging pretty much reminds you of a special gift.  So imagine getting one like this every month if you subscribe. 


For the November box, they have gathered the best products from the East to West

So what's inside?  
A lot!



Take a look:

Now, are these babies worth of your Ph595 subscription?  Let's see.




OFRA Cosmetics Lipstick Palette, full-size
A playful array of clear, light pink, dark pink, burgundy, orange tone, light brown and dark brown shades to match any outfit
This baby alone already costs Php1050, and it's in full-size.  A great way to keep those puckers in color while on the go.


samples of Bulgari Man, Omnia Amethyste, Eternity Aqua and Burberry Sport for Men

Bulgari Omnia Amethyste, a noble and modern floral signature fragrance of graceful femininity and enticing luxury. 
Php5080 / 65ml
Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, inspired by the essence of femininity in all its ease.  Sexy and refreshing, the fragrance is like a clean, crisp ocean breeze.
Php5098 / 100ml
Bulgari Man, the embodiment of elegance unadorned.  The scent's balance of fresh, vibrant notes with warmer tones reflects self-confident sensuality.
Php5298 / 100ml
Burberry Sport,  captures the energy, attitude and vibrancy of the Burberry Sport collection inspired by the British outdoors.  It has a woody citrus fragrance with an energizing marine start.
Php4898 / 75ml

Can I just say I love these sample scents?  Not only they are perfect to try out new scents but they are also perfect if you are on the go.  Among the 2 scents for women, I love the Eternity Aqua.  Now I know what scent I would buy next!


Eye of Horus mascara, full-size
Natural mascara that strengthens and lengthens for ultimate Goddess lashes, Php1290.
Another full-sized baby in the box.  By now I am pretty sure you already know that this box is really worth it.  I'm a sucker for mascaras and this one's interesting.  It's a beauty product and treatment in one!


Yves Rocher  Slimming Action Concentrate sample
A complete slimming solution that employs the power of Green Coffee to smooth skin. 
Php1190 / 150ml
You only need a little for each use, so I am thinking you'd be able to see a bit of difference in the smoothing category after finishing this small tube.  Of course, you need a whole lot more product to really check out it's slimming properties.  Don't fret, as this box also comes with a Php200-worth gift card!


I've tried out a number of Yves Rocher products already and I can say that they are of high-quality in affordable prices.  And they usually go on sale, so check them out!



Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener and Shiseido Benefiance Pop Up Masks samples
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener, a rich age-defying lotion that contains the effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging
Php2400 / 150ml
Shiseido Benefiance Pop Up Masks, a concentrated treatment sheet mask that encourages skin's natural recovery function and provides a rich infusion of moisture to help improve texture.  This product should be used with the Shiseido Benefiance Softener.  (You can visit Glamourbox for instructions on how to use this product)
Php4150 / 12pcs
These babies remind me of my Mom, who loves Shiseido products.  I am quite sure I've seen her use these in the past.  And judging from her skin, I can say that Shiseido really works!

So there, their first box is really awesome.  And I can only imagine how bongga their December box would be!  I am sure it'll be like opening a great Christmas gift.  So worry not if you think like you won't be getting any gifts this holiday season.  Subscribe to Glamourbox by visiting their website here and experience Christmas morning every month!

So again, here's how Glamourbox works:

1.  Become a member by visiting www.Glamourbox.ph and choose your subscription plan
2.  Every month you've subscribed, you'll receive a carefully curated box with 5 de luxe samples delivered right to your doorstep. No additional shipping and/or handling fees!
3.  Experience and share your beauty finds to the rest of the Glamourbox community
4.  If you love the item/s you got, you can purchase the full-size product at the Glamourbox online boutique

It's only Php595 a month!  So if you're the type who loves surprises and trying out great products, this one's for you.  If their boxes turn out great like this one, I can say it's totally worth it.  Let's all cross our fingers and hope they will be consistent with their boxes all throughout!  I am sure, they will be.
^_^


And oh, my box also comes with this personalized mug:



I love it whenever I get personalized items.  
^_^

And what makes it even greater? There's a The Body Shop lipstick inside my mug!

Call me mababaw, but yeah, I love surprises!
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Krysta said...

If their next box is as great as the this one, then I'm subscribing... :)

Iambrigitte said...

let's really hope they will be consistent in making all their boxes fabulous! :)

G said...

oh em! me too. definitely subscribing if it stays this awesome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...