Monday, December 31, 2012

My "Getting Ready for 2013" Looks...

Emerald is the color for the year 2013...and lucky me, it's my birthstone too!  Aside from that, green definitely tops my list when it comes to eyeshadows as it really brings out my brown eyes.    

So here's my latest look using greens...


I am pretty sure I've done this look before.  Sorry for that, but I just can't get enough of these pretty green eyeshadows from MAC.  
(Juxt, Bitter and Humid)


And yes, it's the look I wore with two of my most recent hairstyles:



Tell me, which of the two hairstyles would you prefer?
^_^

For more ideas using the lovely color for next year, click here.

I'm excited for the coming year, are you!?


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looking really lovely ms b! love your fotds talaga,

oh won't you do a tutorial on contouring please?

beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

Angel said...

I love it!!! Super bagay! By the way, I like the pa-sweet purple haired Jheng! =D

Anonymous said...

i love ur eye makeups tlga! i wanna try this din!!!thank you for always inspiring us ms jheng!:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...