Thursday, December 13, 2012

Product Review + Swatches: Majolica Majorca Creme de Cheek

A few weeks ago, I received this lovely box during a dinner event at Geisha Restaurant at The Fort.  The first time I saw it, I was like "Ohhh, what's inside?"  and immediately started thinking what to do with the box right after!  (laughs)  I love trinkets, and I'm pretty sure this gorgeous box would be put into good use.



Wanna see what's inside?

Tadaaah....


Creme de Cheek from the Majolica Majorca Circus Ecstasy collection




I first thought these are nail polishes, and since I am getting into nail art lately, it got me excited.  But after knowing that these babies are intended to give you supple, glowing cheeks..I got more excited!
^_^


Shell Pink Cream (PK312) - Coral Cream (RD310) - Kichigo Cream (RD411)



they come in this little glass bottle..so be careful not to drop them!  It's made of glass, but it's small so it's still kikay kit-friendly.  




Just like my Benefit Posietint, this one come's with a nail polish type of brush


consistency is liquid-y at first, 

but dries off to a silky, powdery finish after blending...


PK312 - RD310 - RD411

Among the three, I love RD310 the most.  It's peachy, and I don't get to like peachy-kind of blushes often. But this one's a keeper!

What I love:
Cute packaging, as always!
Blends easily.  I apply it by putting 2 drops at the back of my hand, and then dabbing some on my cheeks and blend.  Sometimes, I swipe it directly like what I do with my Posietint..or sometimes, instead of using my finger, I use a small stippling brush to blend.
Color is buildable.  Apply in small amount first, then layer if you want more color.
Color stays put the whole day!  No need to retouch.
Doesn't dry out my skin (thanks to the Macadamia nuts oil and Vitamin E), and no allergic reactions
No sticky feeling, as in nothing!
Gives a supple, moisturized and natural-looking flush
Can be used as a base cheek color
You only need a little, so this cute bottle would last for months!
Fairly priced at Php495
There are 4 shades available (there's Custard Cream, which I am getting soon!) and I am pretty sure there's at least one shade that would match a skintone


What I don't like:
Hmm, the bottle.  I am one crazy, careless woman yah know!  
^_^


Here's yours truly wearing the Coral Cream:


So what do you think?  Are you getting a Creme de Cheek soon?


To get info about their latest promos and other updates, please follow Majolica Majorca on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

maganda ang mga shades!!! Can't wait to try these too Jhengsky!

Sharina said...

Ang ganda - never thought that the cheek creams were worth checking! :)

♥,
Shari

Unknown said...

ganda sau and ganda ng box! yup ill def buy this lalo n sabi m lasts d whole day.

beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

Gellie Abogado said...

Parang nail polish! xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...